Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

I came across this site from an article my sister emailed to me:
http://www.marcandangel.com/2011/12/25/30-challenges-for-30-days-of-growth/

I love a doable, simple challenge to start the fresh, new year. I like that you can pick a few challenges to concentrate on for the 30 days, because the anal-retentive me would otherwise take on every single challenge, and if I fell short of any of them, I might just give up! For the sake of saving space, I am picking just one task to blog about on here, while the few others I would like to work on, will be journaled in my Little Pink Book.
No. 30 says to, "Document every day with one photograph and one paragraph." It reminds me of the iPhone app, "Project 365." Something I had started to do in 2010, but missed a few days. But, they say it takes 30 days to build a habit, so I'm up for it this time! Anyone want to join me? 


*Little Pink book from Eccolo:
http://www.eccololtd.com/UI/Default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment